To hold an event in Klyde Warren Park, please submit a detailed event application with adequate time for review.
Information you need
- Download - The Event Planning Guide (pdf) - Event Planning Guide provides detailed instructions on how to prepare a complete event application.
- For large-scale events, it is recommended to submit your event application three to six months prior to your preferred event date(s).
- Applications for smaller events may be considered with one to two months of lead time.
- Estimated fees cannot be given until a complete event proposal has been submitted and reviewed by the Events Department.
- Complete event proposals will be reviewed as soon as possible, at which point our Events Department will contact you.
- Any amplified sound must be approved by the park staff through the event application process.
For further information
- Email Events Department or call at 214-716-4500.