There is always something for you to do at Klyde Warren Park. The 5.2-acre park is an urban green space built over Woodall Rodgers Freeway in downtown Dallas. The highly active space gives you daily free programming, from yoga to book signings to outdoor concerts and films. So visit the park today and find something to do.
This week you can:
- Heartfulness Meditation from –
- Tai Chi with El Centro College from –
- Intense Workouts with Bryan and Dr. Bruce from –
- Yoga from –
- Family Art Activities with the Nasher Sculpture Center from –
- Saturday Food Trucks from –