Celebrate the Holidays at Klyde Warren Park
What: Holiday Celebration in the Park: Klyde Warren Park will host its annual holiday event on Saturday, Nov. 23. Come and enjoy a fun-filled day with us! Plans include:
- 12 – 5 p.m.:
- Photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus
- Build Your City! with Dallas Center for Architecture
- Rudolph Photo Booth on a Stick with AT&T Performing Arts Center
- Chess with University of Texas at Dallas
- Disney FROZEN activities
- Face painting and balloon artists
- Holiday crafts
- 12 – 1:30 p.m.: Park Cities Dance
- 1 – 2 p.m.: Secret Life of Pigeons with the Trinity River Audubon Center
- 1:30 – 2 p.m.: Journey Student Choir
- 2:30 – 3:30 p.m.: Open Classical DFW
- 3:30 – 4 p.m.: Arts District Chorale
- 4:30 – 6 p.m.: Music from Day One Band
- 6 p.m.: Tree lighting
- A performance from the Christmas Celebration Children’s Choir (Dallas Symphony Orchestra) will immediately follow the tree lighting.
Please visit www.KlydeWarrenPark.com for the most up-to-date information on each activity before heading out to the park.
Who: Free and Open to the Public
When: Saturday, November 23, 12 – 6 p.m.
Where: Klyde Warren Park
About Klyde Warren Park
Klyde Warren Park serves as a central gathering space for Dallas and its visitors to enjoy in the heart of the city. The 5.2-acre deck park, designed by the Office of James Burnett, creates an urban green space over the existing Woodall Rodgers Freeway between Pearl and St. Paul Streets in Downtown Dallas. The Park includes a performance pavilion, restaurant, shaded walking paths, a dog park, a children's park, great lawn, water features, and an area for games, providing year-round activities to all citizens of Dallas. Klyde Warren Park is privately operated and managed by the Woodall Rodgers Park Foundation, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. For more information on volunteering or donations, please visit www.KlydeWarrenPark.org or call 214-716-4500.