“Spring Has Sprung” at Klyde Warren Park
What: “Spring Has Sprung” at the Park: Klyde Warren Park will host a spring event on Saturday, March 30. Plans include:
- 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. Face painting
- 12:00 – 5:00 p.m. Kids crafts
- 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. Easter bunny photos: A suggested $5 donation benefitting Friends of Wednesday’s Child will be accepted for photos with the Easter bunny.
- 2:00 – 5:00 p.m. Balloon artist
- 3:00 – 5:00 p.m. Bunny petting zoo
- 12:00 p.m. Music by C.W. Ingram
- 1:30 p.m. Music by Dan O’Connell
- 3:00 p.m. Altius Quartet presented by Bridge the Gap Chamber Players
- 4:30 p.m. Music by Michael Prysock
Additional programming is being added throughout spring, including new fitness classes, music series and educational opportunities. For a full schedule of events, visit www.KlydeWarrenPark.org.
Who: Free and Open to the Public.
When: Saturday, March 30 from 12 to 5 p.m.
Where: Klyde Warren Park
About Klyde Warren Park
Klyde Warren Park serves as a central gathering space for Dallas residents and visitors to enjoy in the heart of the city. The 5.2-acre deck park, designed by the Office of James Burnett, creates an urban green space over the existing Woodall Rodgers Freeway between Pearl and St. Paul Streets in Downtown Dallas. The park includes a performance pavilion, restaurant, shaded walking paths, a dog park, children's park, great lawn, water features, and an area for games providing year round activities. For more information on programming, volunteering or donations, please visit www.KlydeWarrenPark.org or call 214-716-4500.