There is always something for you to do at Klyde Warren Park. The 5.2-acre park is an urban green space built over Woodall Rodgers Freeway in downtown Dallas. The highly active space gives you daily free programming, from yoga to book signings to outdoor concerts and films. So visit the park today and find something to do.
This week you can:
- Global Energy 5K/10K from –
- Event Cancelled Barre in the Park with The Barre Code - Design District from –
- Give a Fetch Event from –
- Event Cancelled Yoga with Exhale Dallas from –
- Sunday Food Trucks from –
- African Dance with Bandan Koro African Drum and Dance Ensemble from –