There is always something for you to do at Klyde Warren Park. The 5.2-acre park is an urban green space built over Woodall Rodgers Freeway in downtown Dallas. The highly active space gives you daily free programming, from yoga to book signings to outdoor concerts and films. So visit the park today and find something to do.
This week you can:
- Heartfulness Meditation from –
- Tai Chi with El Centro College from –
- Intense Workouts with HD3 Sports & Fitness from –
- Balance and Harmony with DogFit Dallas from –
- Yoga with Dallas Yoga Center from –
- Family Art Activities with the Nasher Sculpture Center from –