Programs and game cart operations are suspended, the Children’s Park remains closed, and water features are turned off. The Ginsburg Family Great Lawn is closed for resod: May 4 - June 1. Reminder: Our 2020 Memorial Day Music Fest is canceled.
We’re excited to announce that we are reintroducing free programming to the Park! While you’ve been safe at home these last few weeks, we’ve been busy working on a plan to also keep you safe in Klyde Warren Park. We have made some changes to the in-Park experience to protect you, your fellow classmates and the staff—please see below!
Klyde Warren Park will resume select weekend fitness programs beginning Saturday, May 23. Please check klydewarrenpark.org for the most up-to-date schedule and any additional announcements.
Click here for all Klyde Warren Park COVID-19 updates.
Please read the new health and safety guidelines below so that you know what to expect before your first class back.
• Class size is limited. Classes will continue to be free, but we are requiring guests to register on Eventbrite, with availability on a first-come, first-served basis.
• When you arrive for class, there will be a check-in table to make sure you have registered.
• When you sign up through Eventbrite, you will be asked to complete a checklist to identify symptoms outlined by the CDC before you may participate.
• Students will be asked to enter the class area closest to the check-in table. After class, students will exit by way of the sidewalk closest to “My Best Friend’s (dog) Park.”
• To continue social distancing, we have placed a white “Y” or “B” in the grass to highlight where to stand (each space is 12 ft. apart). “Y” for Yoga class & “B” for Boot Camp.
• Due to health and safety concerns, the Park’s water fountains will NOT be on. Please be prepared to bring water, as the food trucks may not have opened for the day.
• Restrooms on The Porch at Relish will be open and cleaned frequently throughout the day.
• Class duration has been altered to include additional cleaning and disinfecting procedures and to help with transition time to the next class. Classes will be a maximum of 45 minutes.
• In the event of inclement weather, all participants will be notified of class cancellation through Eventbrite and via the Park website.
• Klyde Warren Park is cleaned continuously with hospital-grade disinfectant that meets or exceeds the recommendations of the CDC, and multiple hand sanitizer stations will be made available.
• We ask that you please not visit Klyde Warren Park if you are showing any signs of illness.
Eventbrite registrations are available on each individual program/class page at klydewarrenpark.org. Once the class spaces have been filled, no more participants will be able to join the class. Please plan to show up if you register, or you will take the spot of someone else who could have attended. Let’s all help each other!
Thanks for your patience, and we’ll see you in the Park!
This is what we call muscle building cardio. We get your heart rate up while giving your muscles a burn, the most effective and efficient HIIT workout for shredding fat, and getting in overall better condition. We incorporate plyometrics, core/stability exercises, and muscular strength training.