Nancy Best Fountain Non-Illuminated Performance
Other Upcoming Dates
The Nancy Best Fountain is an interactive water feature that is free and open to the public, thanks to the generosity of our donors.
It is on every day from 8:00 AM – 9:00 PM (10:00 PM on Friday and Saturday) when the temperature is above 40 degrees.
Along with the non-illuminated performance at noon, every day at 3 PM, the Fountain will come alive for 30 minutes with dancing water and music. At night, the Fountain will perform again with the addition of beautiful lighting.
Guests are encouraged to play in the water - even during the performances - making it one of the most unique fountains in the world.
Please help us keep the park beautiful by throwing trash in the receptacles located under the arches.
Click here for parking information!
Holiday Song List
1. It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year – Andy Williams
2. Sleigh Ride – The Ronettes
3. Santa Claus Is Coming To Town – The Jackson 5
4. Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow! – Dean Martin
5. Hanukkah, Oh Hanukkah – Barenaked Ladies
6. The Nutcracker March – Pyotr IIyich Tchaikovsky, Wiener Symphoniker, and Edouard Van Remoortel
7. Feliz Navidad – Jose Feliciano
8. Run Run Rudolph – Kelly Clarkson
9. Jingle Bells – Glee Cast
10. Peace On Earth/The Little Drummer Boy – Bing Crosby and David Bowie