- Is the park free?
- When is the park open?
- Can I bring my dog to the park?
- Where is the park located?
- Are there restrooms?
- Is there a lost and found?
- Can I get something to eat?
- Is WI-FI available?
- Who runs Klyde Warren Park?
- Where do I park?
- What is the distance if I walk around the park?
- What can I do within walking distance?
- Can I reserve space?
- How can I support Klyde Warren Park?
- Who pays for Klyde Warren Park?
- How was Klyde Warren Park built?
- How can I become a food vendor at the park?
- Aurora Street Closure
Yes! The activities held in Klyde Warren Park are free and open to the public. See a full schedule of activities.
Klyde Warren Park is open from 6 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Yes! We welcome dogs in the park. Dogs can be off-leash in My Best Friend’s Park where they enjoy jumping fountain and playing with others. Of course we do ask that you clean up after your pets.
Klyde Warren Park is located at 2012 Woodall Rodgers Freeway Dallas, TX 75201.
Yes, we have restrooms in the gated children’s park for families with children. There are additional public restrooms for all park users in the building of the Relish kiosk.
We’re sorry you lost something in the park. Call (214) 716-4500 and we’ll do our best to help you.
Yes! We have a selection of food and beverage options for you. Relish is a take-away burger and hot dog kiosk in the park and we have several food trucks in the park from 11 a.m. - 4 p.m. every day.
Back to Top↑
Yes, there is free WiFi in the park! Connect to the Klyde Warren Park - WiFiAA network to log in.
Klyde Warren Park is operated through a public-private partnership. The City of Dallas owns the amenities and the land it is built upon while the Woodall Rodgers Park Foundation will be responsible for raising the estimated $3 million annual operating budget each year and will manage all programming, operations and maintenance.
Where to Park
PLEASE NOTE: Always read the posted signs, which supersede any instruction from park staff. Dallas Police can and will issue tickets for illegal parking.
Streets on the park's perimeter and nearby streets offer metered parking. Some parking meter stations accept credit cards as well as cash.
Valet parking is located at Savor on the northbound Woodall Rodgers Freeway access road. Valet is $15 for park patrons and complimentary for those dining at Savor. 2000 Woodall Rodgers Freeway
Paid parking is available in the Dallas Museum of Art garage daily. Click here for more information.
Additionally paid parking is available at the Dallas Credit Union. Click here for more information.
For more details on parking, visit:
The walk is approximately half a mile around the perimeter of the park.
You can enjoy some of the best museums, performances and restaurants within walking distance of Klyde Warren Park. We hope you will make a day of it! More details about our neighborhood.
Klyde Warren Park is a truly special event venue. Learn more about hosting an event at the park.
Thank you for your interest in supporting the park! You can sponsor programming, make a personal donation, join the Friends of the Park, or volunteer your time. View support opportunities.
Klyde Warren Park is privately operated and managed by the Woodall Rodgers Park Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit. The park was built through a public, private partnership with the City of Dallas, but is entirely funded through private funding.
Klyde Warren Park is a 5.2 acre deck park built over Woodall Rodgers Freeway designed by the Office of James Burnett. Imagine building a park out of thin air! That is what the Woodall Rodgers Park Foundation did. Design and construction was funded through a public, private partnership. More details about the history of the park.
Klyde Warren Park makes every effort to choose food vendors that offer a wide variety unique and artisan foods with trucks that complement one another. If you would like to be considered for the waiting list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please send a copy of your menu (include pricing), a photo of your truck or cart, utility requirements, dimensions, and a copy of your city permit. We will let you know when we receive the complete information and if we will add you to the waiting list. Klyde Warren Park will not consider your food truck until it is fully functional and has a completed menu. A position in the waiting list does not guarantee that you will be allowed into the park. It's our way of keeping track of your interest. We strive to give our park patrons an enjoyable experience and we strive to exceed expectations at every visit.
Please note the following street closures for Friday, October 16 for Aurora.
12:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Harwood St. between Woodall Rodgers Freeway Access Road and Ross Ave. (Leaving access for outbound Trammel Crow Center garage traffic onto Ross Ave.)
- Flora St. between Harwood St. and Routh St.
- Crockett St. between Ross Ave. and Flora St.
- Leonard St. between Ross Ave. and Flora St. (Leaving access for outbound HALL Arts garage traffic onto Ross Ave.)
- Jack Evans St. between Ross Ave. and just south of the Lexus Red Parking entrance
2:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Olive St. between the Belo Mansion and Trammel Crow Center garage entrances and the eastbound Woodall Rodgers Freeway Pearl St. off-ramp loop around Museum Tower
8:00 p.m. – 5:00 a.m.
- Pearl St. between Woodall Rogers Freeway Access Road and Ross Ave. (Leaving the northbound lane from Ross open for entrance/exit traffic into the Cathedral garage)
- Eastbound Woodall Rodgers Freeway Pearl St. off-ramp loop around Museum Tower (As needed for emergencies or to relieve extreme traffic congestion as advised by DPD)
- Klyde Warren Park Olive St. section (As needed for pedestrian traffic and safety as advised by DPD)