Host an Event
Located in the heart of Dallas, Klyde Warren Park is the ideal location for public and private events. The Park, which neighbors both the Arts District and Uptown, offers the rich architecture of the city skyline in a serene setting, perfect for anything from concerts to weddings to product launches.
Klyde Warren Park is designed to serve as a greenspace that enriches the city by providing social, cultural, and civic opportunities. To better achieve this goal, the Woodall Rodgers Park Foundation, the non-profit organization that manages the Park, has established the following guidelines for events in the Park. We look forward to working with you to plan a successful event.
- An individual or group can freely visit the Park without a permit. However, a permit is required for any activity that restricts access to a specific area of the Park for invited or paying guests (a “private event”). A permit may also be required for any activity that is intended to attract an audience (a “public event”).
- For private events, a permit and rental fee are required.
- For public events, we offer an area of the Park for no rental fee (usually the Pearl Lawn).
- A permit is required for a public event if you intend to:
- use another area of the Park reserve an area of the Park at a particular time
- affix anything to Park property
- use a structure larger than 4' x 4' (not including tables)
- sell or advertise a product or service
- use amplified sound
- have an activity that may damage Park property or pose harm to Park visitors
- have 10 or more participants, not including the audience
- A permit and rental fee are required for filming or photography that will restrict any area of the Park or will use equipment more extensive than a single tripod.
To apply for a permit, download the Event Application, which includes detailed instructions about how to hold an event at Klyde Warren Park.