My Best Friend’s Park
If your best friend is a pooch, bring him or her to My Best Friend’s Park on the East Lawn to cool off in the fountain, make new friends or run off some steam in this fenced-in space for dogs. Open during Park hours.
Bigger, Shadier Dog Park Coming Soon!
My Best Friend’s Park is closing at the end of August, so that the fencing may be removed and repurposed in our new dog park, to be located across the street, next to Museum Tower.
The new park is scheduled to open late October and will feature:
- Large, mature trees and more room to run and fetch
- Pet-grade turf for a cleaner, more comfortable play surface
- No interactive water features so your dog stays clean and dry
- Shaded benches for pet parents
- Iconic artwork to be permanently displayed on the corner, courtesy of the Dallas Arts District
Until then, please remember that leashed pups are welcome throughout Klyde Warren Park.
To honor your pet(s) in the newly located dog park, click here!